Whether your new or old to the game of promoting your business online, there is always going to be more to learn. This issue was raised by a numerous amount of readers through various emails and forums. The issue being that you have just invested a lot of time and money into creating the website that you feel truly represents your company and its brand, however your stats are telling you nobody is looking at your site. A common frustration to anyone that has put their heart and soul into designing a site is only to find that there is a lot more tears and late nights awaiting you before you can call your website a success. This problem was raised by many people in various industries which is why we are choosing to leave this topic unspecific to any industry in particular.
First lets begin with finding out the problems that real business owners are having out there. Here are just some snippets of what people have been saying;
- “I just spent all my online budget on designing our website, I just cant afford to invest into advertising heavily online to get users on our site without affecting the quality of the services that we are providing.”
- “I have been trying to spread word of my site, but at this stage I feel like I am just pestering people to come onto my site”
- “I guess what I’m saying is we all know how to talk to people about our products and services, but what is the most effective way to drive people to a business website, like if they don’t know we’re on the web, what can we do in the social media aspect to get people to know we’re on the web and this is what we have to offer”
2. How have you used social media to gain publicity and drive potential customers to your site?
3. How do I effectively inform consumers of our business while strengthening our brands image?
4. What was your biggest mistakes or regrets of promoting your business online?
5. How to do I find where my target audience is online?
6. Paid advertising online, is it really worth my hard earned cash?
Leave a comment with your solutions or problems.